1. General Statement
I, Jordan Pickford-Gray (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, ‘ours’, ‘Jordan’, ‘Jordan Pickford-Gray’, ‘JPG Creates’), am committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our website and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
2. Information we may collect from you
2.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 2.1.1 If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- 2.1.2 Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
2.2 IP addresses
- 2.2.1 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
3. Use of personal information
3.1 In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you use our site you may choose to provide certain information such as your contact details.
3.2 We will store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise. We may use information that you provide:
- 3.2.1 To register you with our website and to administer it.
- 3.2.2 For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
- 3.2.3 To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- 3.2.4 To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- 3.2.5 To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- 3.2.6 To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- 3.2.7 To notify you about changes to our service.
3.4 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 3.4.1 In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we might disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller.
- 3.4.2 If we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation.
3.5 If you do not want us to use data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please let us know using the Online Form at www.jpgcreates.co.uk/contact or telephone us on +44 (0)7474372223.
4.1 We collect information directly from you in a number of ways. One way is through our use of ‘cookies’.
4.3 They help us to understand how our customers and potential customers use our website so we can develop and improve the design, layout, content and function of the site.
4.4 Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by websites that you visit. They save and retrieve pieces of information about your visit to the website – for example, how you entered the site, how you navigated through the site and what information and documentation was of interest to you. This means that when you go back to a website, it can give you tailored options based on the information it has stored about you on your last visit.
4.7 To find out more about cookies, including seeing what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/ or www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
4.8 If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site. Alternatively, you may opt out of receiving information from us by e-mail, telephone, fax or post. You can contact us using the Online Form at www.jpgcreates.co.uk/contact or telephone us on +44 (0)7474372223.
5.1 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure.
5.2 Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
5.3 We will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
5.4 We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information.
6. Your rights
6.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
6.2 We will aim to inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purpose.
6.3 You can exercise your right to prevent this happening by letting us know on the Online Form at www.jpgcreates.co.uk/contact or telephone us on +44 (0)7474372223.
7.1 You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee of £10. Any request should be sent to: Jordan Pickford-Gray, 13 Glenfield Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE3 6AT, United Kingdom.